Frequently Asked Questions
Can I chose my custom plan?
- Yes. All packages can be customized to tailor your needs.
Do you offer on-site or remote services?
- Currently, we only offer only remote services, but that might change in the future.
How many hours can I maximum book?
- Contact us in order to discuss our availability.
What is the minimum number of hours I can book?
- In order to provide the best support for our clients, you must book at least 4 hours.
Can you also provide testing on devices?
- Yes. We definitely provide testing on different devices. We are prepared for this with both iOS and Android operating system devices that support the latest updates, on both mobile and tablet versions. We even have some Microsoft Surface devices, in case a touchscreen is needed on Windows based software.
How do you handle change requests from your customers?
- We have a standard procedure of handling change requests from our customers. Firstly, we seek their approval for any change request. After the customer approves the request, we do an impact analysis. This allows us to deliver the timelines and cost estimates to the customer. Once the customer approves the estimates, we implement the changes.